- 1¼ cups chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cardamom
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 2 tabs instant coffee
- 1 tsp powdered gelatine
- 100g milk chocolate melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 100g milk Lindt Excellence dark chocolate with chilli, melted and cooled slightly
- ½ cup thickened cream, softly whipped
- Extra chocolate or cocoa powder, to decorate
- Grease a 20cm springform pan.
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter; then press mixture into the base of the pan and refrigerate.
- Beat the cream cheese, condensed milk and spices with an electric mixer until just combined.
- Dissolve the coffee in the water, followed by the gelatine powder. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the melted chocolate and gelatine/coffee to the cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth.
- Gently fold through the cream.
- Pour the mixture over the prepared base. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Grate chocolate over the top to decorate, or dust with cocoa powder. Slice and serve.