My sister invented this recipe and they are the yummiest rum balls I’ve ever tasted. I highly recommend these for your next Christmas celebration – they’re sure to be a hit with your guests!
- 1 pack Milk Arrowroot biscuits, finely crushed
- 2 tabs cocoa
- 1 cup sultanas
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- Extra desiccated coconut, to decorate
- 1 tin condensed milk
- ¼ cup Bundaberg rum
- Soak fruit in rum until liquid is absorbed.
- Mix cocoa, desiccated coconut, sultanas and crushed Arrowroot biscuits until well combined.
- Add condensed milk and, if necessary, more rum to taste. Refrigerate until firm.
- Roll mixture into small balls, then toss them in extra desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate the rum balls until ready to serve.